Applications / Business Research
Discovery projects can be offered in the following research areas:
- Applied research on Computer-to-Plate
- Applied research on Inkjet Systems
- Market research in the Printing Global markets
- Market research in B&B markets
If you are a student who….
- is studying for a Master's degree in the following disciplines: chemical engineering, mechanical- and software engineering, commercial engineering, marketing.
- has a good working knowledge of English (preferred results are min TOEIC 750, min TOEFL 520, CAE C or local advanced examinations, if known)
- has obtained good academic results
is ready to give oneself the opportunity to experience a challenging training project with Agfa Discovery for at least 4 months