Discovery projects can be offered in the following research areas:
- Image Processing
- Material Optics
- Software Engineering for publishing and prepress
- Software Engineering for medical applications
- Hardware Engineering
If you are a student who….
- is studying for a Master's degree in the following disciplines of Optical, Electromechanical and Mechanical Engineering, Image processing or ICT
- has a good working knowledge of English (preferred results are min TOEIC 750, min TOEFL 520, CAE C or local advanced examinations, if known)
- has obtained good academic results
- is ready to give oneself the opportunity to experience a challenging training project with Agfa Discovery for at least 4 months
… we would very much like to hear from you!