Manufacturing and Process Design
Discovery projects can be offered in the following research areas:
- mechanical and electromechanical design
- packaging machine design
- maintenance process design and optimisation
If you are a student who….
- is studying for a Master's degree in the following disciplines of Mechanical Engineering, Optical and Electromechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering and Chemical Engineering.
- has a good working knowledge of English (preferred results are min TOEIC 750, min TOEFL 520, CAE C or local advanced examinations, if known)
- wants to be trained in a global environment
- has obtained good academic results
- is ready to give oneself the opportunity to experience a challenging training project with Agfa Discovery for at least 6 months
… we would very much like to hear from you!