:Apogee Color Quality Manager
Color accuracy and consistency are an integral part of the graphic arts workflow. That's why the Apogee Color Quality Manager is designed for enterprise-wide color control.
- Provides end-to-end color management for reliable, predictable color performance. Fully integrated in Apogee workflow and project management. Consistent color highly improves the quality perception. Print buyers approve to colors they can refer to. Consistent color has a positive impact on production costs.
- Compatibility with ICC profiles and ability to build custom profiles lets you match a wide range of press technologies and certified proofing standards (ISO 12647-2 and 7 et al ) . For process optimization device links can be created, which can be implemented in Agfa and non-Agfa systems and workflows.
- Precision profiling with color nuance, black generation and technology-specific gamut mapping for predictable color and more satisfied clients.
- Unique tools for customized color including: curve, gradation, neutrals and paper simulation—gives you better results faster.
- Better reproduction of shadow detail, darker colors and neutral colors for more accurate hard copy proofing.
- Monitor calibration,characterization and validation for greater consistency and accurate soft proofing.
- Automatic proof measurements and validation.
- Honors the color content of the original design with improved printability.
Seamlessly integrates end-to-end color management solutions with graphic workflows
The graphic arts business is highly competitive. Fast turnaround times and late minute changes require flexible ways of communicating and securing approvals. When creating content, image quality and digital integrity are of the highest importance. Accessing and managing data becomes an automated process. However a fully digital workflow is only an advantage if the color can be counted on as accurate and consistent.
End-to-end quality and color management is a prerequisite to an automated workflow. Apogee Color Quality Manager offers the methods for simplifying calibration, quality control , color profiling and repurposing of color data. This ensures that every participant in the production cycle has the same perception of the same color wherever they are and that color is printed following the original design.
For publishers, advertising agencies and prepress shops it is crucial to be very focused on the quality and accuracy of the digital files because their reputation depends on it. Apogee Color Quality Manager, being the engine of Apogee Color helps them to preserve the brand of their clients through the way their creations are represented.
Integrated Color Quality Management
Put Color and Quality control in your project management or prepress workflow
Because fully integrated end-to-end quality and color management is a prerequisite to an automated workflow
Soft Proofing, Hard Copy Proofing, Remote proofing
Measurement and validation
- Industry standards and certifications (Fogra, ISO…)
- Reporting and Proof OK labels (Certified Proofing)
- Delta E prediction
- Press Quality Control
Calibration and validation of devices
Color Profiles based on spectral data
Create custom spot color libraries
Closed Loop Characterization (minimise Delta E)
Device Links can be implemented in non-Agfa systems and WF
Color Quality Management
:Press Repurposing in the Apogee renderer
Preservation of the K-channel
Total Area Coverage control ( TAC)
:ColorTune Display communicates with you and with Apogee
XML communication of parameters Soft Proof workstation with Apogee
Sending active monitor profile and right resolution
Monitor/display verification, validation and report generation
Enhanced Rendering for Display/Monitor (Display TP)