:Fortuna Security Design
:Fortuna is Agfa Graphics’ revolutionary and award winning digital design and assembly system for security printing and has become the standard and first choice in qualified security markets. :Fortuna software features different levels of verification tools – both for the expert and for non-qualified end users who can simply determine a true product from a fake one.
- Powerful graphical base editor, with integrated security features
- Modular approach: several security features can be added one by one
- Advanced design security features and external verification tools
- Achieve time saving… The :Fortuna is a software which replaces the old labour intensive, mechanical pattern generation devices. The digital system now goes fare beyond the limitations imposed by these devices. The easy calculation and combination of a lot of parameters makes life of the designer easy, which enables him to implement more security in the same amount of time.
- Achieve cost cutting… :Fortuna is completely modular which enables you to create you own :Fortuna based on your needs. You buy what you / your market needs. As :Fortuna enables you to do the complete security design in-house, high outsourcing costs will be cut down and a higher level of security will be achieved as you take control.
- Achieve a quality boost… As :Fortuna puts the security level in the hands of the designer, he will be enabled to make a perfect combination of aesthetics and security. The endless number of combinations possible will lift up the level of your design as well as the level of your security. :Fortuna does not have limits if it comes to line thickness, so the highest quality can be obtained taking the limits of your output machine into account. The limit of your design will be the imagination of your designer.
For the high security markets such as banknotes, checks, bonds, shares, ticketing… :Fortuna has proven its value. At the moment, a lot of different markets expose their needs for a certain level of security thus the counterfeiting business is growing exponentially!
:Fortuna offers a completely modular approach and gives each market, each user the possibility to create their own :Fortuna, based on their needs and market requirements. It will give you a customized solution and the possibility to grow.
As a security workflow needs to be controlled at all times, :Fortuna offers the possibility to restrict the usage of the security modules. Many years of experience make sure :Fortuna offers all necessary tools to create high quality security designs.
Agfa always ensures that the authenticity of potential customers is carefully ascertained. System location can be constantly traced and communicated to national and international police forces in an effort to preclude counterfeiting. Confidentiality in contacts with customers is of the utmost importance to Agfa.
- Brand protection
- Tax labels
- ID Cards
- Banknote industry
have all chosen :Fortuna as their standard to implement security in their design.
For the High-end security printing industry who would like to protect their products from counterfeiting, the Agfa security solution :Fortuna is a modular design and assembly system which became the standard and first choice in qualified security markets.
Unlike others, :Fortuna implements security in design which allows you full control over your security level. A combination of aesthetics and security is in the hands of your designer.
The :Fortuna solution is based on the very powerful :Fortuna Core design and assembly module. This editor offers the user all the tools they need for the design, assembly, editing and previewing of very complex security designs. The special security modules are add-on packages to this core editors. Design created with these modules can be directly integrated.
The possibility to create and manipulate complete security designs in one integrated software is unique to :Fortuna.
Creating the design of a security product from its initial concept to complete prepress production on a :Fortuna system lies in your hands. The only limit of :Fortuna is the limit of your output device and the limit of your designer.
:Fortuna is completely modular and offers a range of 29 different modules which can be built according to your market needs. You create your own :Fortuna.
- Operating System: Windows 7 (64bit)
- Processor: 2 x Intel® XEON E56020 (2,4GHz 4-core) or higher
- Memory: 8GbRam or more
- Harddisk: 2 x 300GB
- Video card: NVIDIA Quadro NVS 2951
- Monitor: 23" monitor