A personal, comprehensive approach allows us to offer flexible financial solutions that are uniquely adapted to meet your individual requirements. These tailor-made packages are part of an integrated Agfa offer including financial services. They do take into account local legislation combined with a global Customer Finance approach.
Agfa Graphics' financial services to the Graphic Industry are designed to your company specific needs.Agfa Graphics' Customer Finance
- Enables you to match the cost of acquisition with your budget and operational cycle; to keep your operational expenses in line with cash generation.
- Offers well-structured contracts and an integrated global Customer Finance approach in order to integrate upfront flexibility for upgrading and technological development. Expenses are matched to the useful economic lifetime of the system, the time frame to breakeven is reduced and the Return on Investment on the acquired system is improved.
- Gives you access to attractive payment schemes as a result of Graphics' market knowledge and in-depth financial know-how.
- Is an additional financial source alongside current access to finance, while existing credit lines are kept open for capital expansion. It means a support to your working capital needs while your company grows.
- System and professional services (maintenance, training, …) and acquisition costs (delivery charges, installation costs, shipping…) or other peripheral equipment are bundled into 1 package, providing 100% project finance. Combining consumables, equipment, service and financing into one package, simplifies your accounting procedures. Additionally, our documentation package is easy to complete, because we are committed to putting the system you need into your hands as quickly as possible.
- Customer Finance contracts are structured as On- or Off-Balance sheet agreements, in accordance with local and international accounting standards, to meet your requirements. Customer finance will look together with you to the optimum set-up between operational and capital expenditure budgets and define the most efficient way to proceed within your financing mix.
- Agfa's Customer Finance professionals, based upon broad financial services experience and market knowledge, help you in direct contact and as part of the Agfa team to fully exploit the above opportunities to your benefit and work out an appropriate customer finance solution. Contact your Agfa representative to outline the opportunities for your business.