Packaging Innovations 2017
- National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, United Kingdom
- 01 - 02 Mar 2017
Label & Print, co-located with Packaging Innovations (incl. Ecopack and Contract Pack) and Empack, is an essential date in the diary for any packaging print professionals. Leading label & print suppliers will come together with a dedicated audience of senior buyers to showcase their latest techniques and finishes, explore fresh ideas and brazen concepts, make deals, and push the industry to its creative apex.
Visit Agfa Graphics to take a look into the ART of Packaging.
ART stands for AUTOMATION of REPRODUCTION through the application of TECHNOLOGY. It focuses on a number of solutions that Agfa Graphics offers and demonstrates at the show.
- Agfa Arziro Design software – To allow the creation of bespoke complex and copy-proof designs. Bringing security design in-house increases control, reduces costs and adds protection of packaging, labels, vouchers, tickets and more.
- Arziro Authenticate – Confirms authenticity of products and items quickly and easily thanks to secure, copy-proof QR+ codes and a smartphone with a simple App via the cloud. It also offers brand owners access to vital market and consumer analytics and includes track-and-trace functionalities for pedigree purposes.
- Apogee Workflow in conjunction with Phoenix Pro software – Generates sophisticated production layouts with powerful features such as: auto ganging, nesting, imposition and CF2 cad-import for packaging, labels and wide-format production.
- EngView Package & Display Designer Suite – specialised CAD/CAM software for the creation of box carton and POP/POS displays supporting both folding carton, corrugated board and rigid board.
- Energy Elite Eco – A high resolution lithographic, no-bake plate compatible with UV inks, with unparalleled ECO processing credentials of the new Arkana smart processor which builds on Agfa Graphics’ ECO3 principles, utilising Agfa Graphics’ patented cascade technology.
- Creative wide-format inkjet applications for short run and packaging sampling aimed at covering all aspects of the packaging process, from creation to print.
"The Art in Packaging"
Automation of Reproduction through the application of Technology
Questions? Fill out our contact form below and we will contact you asap.